Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pop-Start-DAY 23-GREEN DAY

Have you ever thought about how your life has ended up on the course you are on? It seems that even though I made a million choices that would seemingly put me in a very different place, here I am. Though I know we are a people of free will, I struggle with the constant deja vu that would have me wonder whether I have traveled this same path before or I was destined to be on this road no matter the way I got here. Do they occasionally cross, these paths? Parallel Universes? Something to think about or drive yourself crazy with. Anyway, in the not so distant past (or is it? I know. Enough, enough!) I played this song to death. It has been wearing a path of its own in my head this morning. WHEN I COME AROUND-GREEN DAY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8dh9gDzmz8

No comments:

Post a Comment