Saturday, March 27, 2010

Pop-Start-DAY 18- FISHBONE

As I made my way through Menards and Lowes today I had a moment of "What the ----!" Who have I become? Am I seriously one of those 30 somethings pushing a cart around a home improvement center? I must be going through some sort of nesting thing. In the not so distant past, I would have laughed out loud that this would be part of who I would become. That I might actually like doing this stuff. You know what... I DO. I admit it. I'm not embarrased. However, just because I am in this new and unchartered territory in my life doesn't mean I can or should give up fighting for what I believe to be important in order just to appease the status quo. In order just to keep me and those around me comfortable. Sometimes comfort is one of those things that needs to be sacrificed to make sure our voices are heard. I may like to improve my home but the world where my home is needs some landscaping attention too. FISHBONE'S 1993 UNYIELDING CONDITIONINGhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHW_bptHz2A&feature=channel

No comments:

Post a Comment