Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pop-Start- DAY 8- ANI DI FRANCO

We are told from the time we are barely out of the womb what is appropriate or inappropriate in life. The moulding begins right away. All of that scolding can really suck the spirit out of people. I struggle, as the parent of a toddler, with this all of the time. In my hand is a child who has yet to be ruined by society and all of it's supposedly founded ideals. ahh- I can only do my best to let him find happiness in his own ideals. I'm not saying all courtesy's should be thrown out the window but really who made up the rules? I don't know... wouldn't it be nice to simply be yourself and not have people give you the "side eye"? I guess the only option is to accept the "side eye" and do your own thing anyway. ANI DI FRANCO'S 1993 PICK YER NOSE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51o1wrDvKT8&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment